Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dior My Dior: Ymre & Joséphine

Dior has unveiled its newest collection for My Dior jewelry, with a campaign and video featuring Dutch model Ymre Stiekema and French model Joséphine Le Tuteur photographed by Alasdair McLellan.


See also some photos from last year's campaign featuring Raquel Zimmermann shot by Steven Meisel.




First of all, Ymre is one of my favorite models (just look at her gorgeous face!) but these are disappointing compared to the ones Raquel did. I think these are very beautiful portraits of very beautiful women (who almost look like sisters) but without much more. Raquel showed off different facets of the jewelry, it could be worn for special occasions or just everyday. I'm not sure I like the video or not; it just seems like two women sitting at a table admiring each others' jewelry. I didn't like Raquel's video either, but it seemed to show her personality.




However, I'm so excited to see Ymre comeback from her pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment