Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Versace F/W 2013 : campaign

Versace's latest advertising campaign features Kate Moss and Saskia De Brauw photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.




I love it when blondes go brunette for a shoot, and Kate is no exception. But I'm not as keen when the situation is inverted. Not all women can go blonde. (Well, Saskia looks fine as a blonde actually. It's more her very strange expressions that bother me.)

I feel that Kate's shots are far superior to Saskia's. Don't get me wrong: Saskia is a good model; she knows how to use her body and if you've seen her editorials, no two shots are the same. In this campaign, she also gets the more interesting outfits, but Kate somehow seems to work her "outfits" (a coat and bags, honestly!) better.

I just can't wait to see this campaign in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment