Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fendi FW 2013 : campaign

The latest Fendi campaign features current it-girl Cara Delevingne and Lagerfeld favorite Saskia de Brauw photographed by Karl Lagerfeld himself on the rooftops of Rome.

photos TFS








Well, first of all, this collection was pretty awful, so I wasn't expecting much from the campaign. I expected even less when I found out Cara-I-have-one-face was in it. But looking at the campaign now, I think I might like it. It reminds me of Raquel Zimmermann's ads for Fendi circa 2007, but this time with more cityscape and more color. I don't even mind Cara in these shots, mostly because I'm focused on the swishing of her ponytail.

Overall, I like the campaign, and look forward to seeing it in print. I only wish Saskia were more present.

No comments:

Post a Comment