Sunday, August 4, 2013

LOVE magazine F/W 2013: review

LOVE magazine has been out for a while now, and here are some of my favorite shots:
all photos glossynewsstand

In Love featuring Georgia May and Cara D (and a lot of other people whom I hadn't quite heard of) photographed by Sølve Sundsbø :



 The black and white photos are stunning. If I were feeling less lazy, I'd crop out that color picture of Georgia. In that one, she looks as she always does; trying to be sexy and alluring, but going blank. But lately, I feel she's really growing as a model.

Atlas: The Lion with Karen Elson, Edie Campbell, and Atlas the Lion shot by Tim Walker.











This edit makes me appreciate Edie Campbell more and more. Personally, without make up, I find she's nothing special to look at, but in front of a camera, she transforms, just like Raquel Zimmermann (whom I also had to warm up to).

No comments:

Post a Comment