Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vogue Paris Sept. 2013 : La Fièvre Grunge

The main editorial from Vogue Paris's biggest issue of the year has surfaced. Photographed by Mert & Marcus, the story follows Andreea Diaconu, Gisele Bündchen, Karen Elson, Sam Rollinson, Saskia De Brauw, Sky Ferreira, Suvi Koponen and Vivien Solari, wearing looks styled by Emmanuelle Alt, Joe McKenna and Katy England. I've chosen some of my favorite shots to share with you.
































 Looking through this editorial, I found myself pleasantly surprised by Sky Ferreira. She rather shines in this edit, and I'm not even going to complain about her shots only being in black and white; it suits the utter coolness of each photo. Karen and Saskia are really great as well. However, I was disappointed by Gisele, supermodel supreme. She only appears in two shots in this spread, and in both she's playing with overlarge sweaters.

To see the complete editorial, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment