Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Miss Dior F/W 2013 : Jennifer Lawrence

Actress Jennifer Lawrence returns for a second season as the face of Christian Dior's Miss Dior line, this time photographed by Daniel Jackson.






These shots are stunning (I particularly love that I can see her freckles in the close up), but too casual for my tastes. When I think Dior, I think sophistication and glamor, not that these elements aren't present in these shots, they're just...subtle. That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the campaign!

Last season's adverts were incredibly classy, almost with a hint of snobbery to them, which made you pause to look in your page-turning.


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Lawrence is such a flawless beauty <3

    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete