Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Vogue Australia October 2013 : Cara Delevingne

British model Cara Delevingne covers Vogue Australia's October edition photographed by Benny Horne, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress with a Burberry coat, topped off with a bejeweled crown.












I liked the cover as soon as I first saw it. It's clean, simple, and effective, without overloading on text. I'm no Cara fan, but the pose was good, the clothes were lovely, and the angle made it so that we weren't seeing the typical Cara face.

I had to go through the editorial several times before deciding I liked it. Some shots are really bad, like the one where she's sitting on the stairs looking...out of it. But most of the shots are really nice, even if I would have liked to see some more crowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment