Monday, April 14, 2014

Prada Pre-fall 2014 : Lexi Boling

Ah, Prada. Ah, prefall. Ah, Steven Meisel.








First impressions: is it time to be releasing prefall campaigns already? Aren't we just starting to enjoy the beginnings of warmer weather? Are you really trying to make me think about putting on my jacket already, Prada?

But I really like these images. Meisel is a master (most of the time). I adore the lighting and the colors. The thing I adore less is the model, Lexi Boling. I've never heard of her, but she's not making anything memorable for me right now. The faceless shots are the ones that stand out the most to me. In fact, my favorite Prada campaign is probably SS10 (or maybe I'm biased because I really loved the collection), where the model wore sunglasses in most of the shots and some of the shots even had her face cut off.


Either way, I'm sure to be ripping these out of magazines and tucking them away for later nostalgic purposes when they come into print.

No comments:

Post a Comment