Thursday, October 16, 2014

Glamour UK November 2014: Keira Knightley

English actress and Chanel spokeswoman Keira Knightley poses in front of Karen Collins' lens for British Glamour.







Hey, remember when I said Taylor Swift and Lily Collins kept their editorials interesting by not looking at the cameras and pulling the same faces all the time? Well, apparently Keira didn't get the message.

Don't get me wrong, Keira's gorgeous and I love staring at her symmetrical face. I (mostly) enjoy her work for Chanel (though the latest advert for Coco Mademoiselle was a horrible, retouched mess) and I haven't seen a lot of her films, but I've enjoyed the ones I have.

But this...exasperates me. I know Glamour isn't on the same level as Vogue, but there really isn't anything pretty going on here, except for what Keira's got naturally. She's not putting much effort into it, the styling is passable, just like the photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment