Friday, October 31, 2014

HIATUS

Hey everyone!

You remember that post I made about my dumb cats knocking over my computer? Well, the fall has had its effects; I was in the middle of a Miranda Kerr post when the machine started freezing and crashing. Everything I did had no effect. Even Safe Mode didn't help; the computeroverheats itself to death.

Anyway, it's apparently a problem with the hard drive (even though scans tell me the disk is fine); it makes a little clickety noise (it also sounds like a gurgle of death now that I think about it), and freezes up to the point where I have to pull the plug and let it die properly. I did several System Restores which bought me a few more minutes until it started freezing again, so something probably physically messed up.

So, my point is that I don't know when my next post will be. Posting from a phone is super annoying.

Until next time, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment