Sunday, October 5, 2014

What I learned today: the internet's like a bottomless pit


Well, alright, I didn't just learn that, but it's been a while since I've been sucked so deeply in that I cross my legs and hold in my pee to the point where it's actually hurting just so I can spend more time in front of the computer.

What's the catalyst, you ask? Sacha Baron Cohen's Ali G. Yes, the character's old (all the clips I can find on YouTube look like they were originally on VHS tapes), but the skits are still hilarious. I couldn't even tell you how I fell into this trap. All I know is that I started off with him doing an "interview" with David and Victoria Beckham. I've got to say, I always thought that VB was frigid, but she was such a good sport about the whole thing (Ali G's way of interviewing is sort of like Weird Al's, except more x-rated and insulting and ignorant. Go see it!).

This isn't the Beckhams' interview (again, it's x-rated and not for kiddies, even if I'm reasonably sure no kiddies come to my site...), but here's a good one:


No comments:

Post a Comment