Thursday, December 4, 2014

Harper's Bazaar Mexico/Latin America December 2014: Georgia May Jagger

Georgia May Jagger is simply chic for Nico and Harper's Bazaar.

















I wasn't too keen on the cover when I first saw it; Georgia looked stunned and unhealthy; but the editorial is relatively better. The seventh photo would have made a better cover, I think, or a variation of the last one (where she looks a bit like Emmanuelle Béart!).

But still, I find the entire thing lackluster. Everything is played so safe. There only pop of color is from her nails, and they're hardly visible enough to bring any actual peps to the spread. Georgia's improving as a model, though: she's giving different poses and expressions, but even seasoned models would have difficulty bringing this story to life. Kudos to her, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment