Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vogue Russia January 2015: Georgia May Jagger

Georgia May Jagger gets cute for Ellen Von Unwerth and Russian Vogue.


Well...uh...I...uh...

At least the these two ladies are getting work?

I don't understand the obsession with GMJ. I can get behind the love for EVU, because her style's sort of in-your-face-sexy without going to Terry-Richardson-crassness (even though you can only see ugly). But GMJ? She's been on a lot of covers lately, and almost all (if not all) of them have had some tagline referring to "rock royalty" or "music royalty", given that she's Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter. I can't read Russian to see if that's the case here, though.

I guess the positive side is that the cover is...different. Raccoon eyes, blue plaid, blue cap... actually, there's too much going on. It would have been better without the cap. Surprisingly, the eye make up is the thing that bothers me the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment