Sunday, December 7, 2014

What I learned today: Gordon Ramsay and I share a birthday!

Yes, you read that right. The world's favorite shouty chef and I have the same birthday: November 8th!


It was kinda crazy to find out. I've been a fan of Ramsay since I don't even remember when. Just a while ago I was binge watching all of the American Kitchen Nightmare shows (psst...they're on YT). Then I started on the British ones, but I guess I've gotten too used to American sensationalism as I found them boring. Nowadays I'm watching Hell's Kitchen on TV, with horrible French dubs (it's a litte strange, actually. The French voices play loudly over the unchanged show, meaning that you can still hear the contestants speaking English if the translation and audio clips don't overlap. I don't remember this happening with any other show, other than with wrestling (but that's a different story). It kills me that I can't just watch them in English on YT), but even the irritating French isn't enough to ruin Gordon Ramsay's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment