Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Vogue Paris March 2015: Kate, Daria, & Lara

Mert & Marcus photograph Vogue Paris favorites Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, and Lara Stone for three seductive covers.





Hmm...where have I seen this before? Oh wait, I remember now!


Admittedly, I do like these new covers. The images are quite seductive; how could they not be, with the Basic Instinct pose and the come-hither looks? That being said, I wish the ladies would have been styled differently and allowed to do different poses. You could say that a buyer could just pick a cover based on face alone, but that only eliminates Daria for me (funny, I didn't even entertain the notion of buying her cover back in September 2012 either. I eventually ended up with the Lara one, but only because all of the Kate ones were bundled with a 10€ t-shirt that I didn't want). Both Kate and Lara look fantastic, and I can't wait to see the previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment